Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Recipe and check in

Okay, sorry about the delay...Father's day was a little busy and so has the week following!

I am not sure what is going on with my computer and how I process the files, so I will share the recipe with you that I did and then do a check in instead of posting the pictures and process.

Also: I would be remiss if I didnt credit my dear wife for actually cooking the meal for the week so that I could get a grip on some stuff that was happening in my life. 

This week we are having Cold Rice Noodles with Peanut Lime Chicken.  The flavors in this dish are incredible...be warned though: firstly, you will need a load of limes.  And I MEAN A LOAD.  Butt-ton. of. limes. Secondly: watch how you prep the rice noodles because if overcooked, they turn into this noodle....loaf.  

Anyway, click here for the recipe: Cold rice noodles with peanut lime chicken

As far as progress goes, this week has been good.  I have successfully worked out two of my projected 3 days in the morning and have actually increased both my endurance and strength already.  Plus, I am starting to be able to see a difference in the mirror when I am lifting.  That is ALWAYS a positive thing.

As far as numbers go, I have lost another .6 inches since last week.  That is also very promising.  

I would like to check in with a scale, but I will either have to attempt to fix the one I have that regretfully passed away last week or find another way.

Regardless, I am not that disappointed in not having a scale.  It helps me keep focused on what I am doing right instead of worrying if I am doing something wrong.  

Well, off to work today.

Words of wisdom: Your life is made up of two dates and a dash. Make the most of that dash.

Keep on walkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment