Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Check-in

Alrighty! We have our first check-in of my little blog.

Drumroll please.......

I LOST! How much?

17.6 pounds.



So, cue the "holy crap!"

I am excited.  

Now, I am keeping myself grounded too.  Referring back to my post a few days ago, weight can fluctuate.  I know it is *around* there, but on my week-to-week count, I am taking that as the "official" number.

I am proud of the decisions I have made and continue to make.  I am proud of my progress and I know that I will continue to move in the right direction.

This post will be abnormally brief, but not without some advice and a reminder to myself.

With a step in the right direction, I must remain vigilant else I will take two steps back.

Challenge for the coming week: I am going to drink a gallon of water a day.

Keep on walkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment