Friday, July 1, 2016

Rough times

I am having a difficult time here, folks.

Know that I haven't fallen off the wagon, though.  I am still doing everything right and eating properly and all that jazz.  Since being sick last weekend, I haven't gone to the gym, only because I am wanting to get my body fully healthy before getting back on the weights.

I have had a couple of tough days with temptation. 

Here and there I have been having a desire to just go absolutely nuts and eat my way through everything.

Last week I also missed my support group....maybe I need it as a touchstone? 

Things are not always going to be all sunshine and roses while I am doing this.  There are going to be tough days and easy ones and ones where I completely f*ck up. 

There will be tears, laughter, cheers, screams and more.

Gains, losses, both expected and unexpected.

Character is made by how you handle the though times.

Ill be trudging along.

Keep on walkin'

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are struggling. Hang in there and keep on walkin'. You are an inspiration to a lot of people, including me.

    ReplyDelete