Friday, July 15, 2016

Endorphins are real, yo.

So I have been having a bit of a rough time lately.

Works been getting me down and I have been a tad depressed, anxious and grumpy lately.  That and very introverted.

Monday and Friday were/are different though.  Why?

Because I went to the gym.

I really didn't want to go, but I did. And my wife made me go this morning (all while she went back to bed and asked me to turn the lights out on my way. Thanks, honey).

Afterwords, after I cool off, get hydrated and take a shower, MAN, do I feel good.

More awake, more happy, positive and more.


I had a great morning and am going to push through and have a great day.

Also, at the gym, today was the first time that I looked in the mirror and noticed the change in my body.  

Sure, I have felt it. My clothes have been looser, I have gone down several notches in my belt and, as I have mentioned before, my seatbelt in the car isn't choking me out.

But today, I saw it. I saw that I am getting thinner and more muscular.  More importantly, I am getting healthier.

Have a great one, folks, and as always

Keep on walkin'

(And yes, I used a legally blonde gif. So sue me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment