Sunday, February 19, 2017

Started back with a bang

Well, first week back and things are going pretty well.

This week I planned almost all of my lunches (and stuck to them), planned dinners (and stuck to them!) and logged anything that I ate from takeout or going out. 

Whats been the most difficult part?

Working.

See, I work for a newspaper. As part of our staff we have a wonderful new food editor. This lovely young lady brings in things for us to try on a relatively regular basis. She places the food to sample on what has been collectively dubbed the "food desk," which happens to be directly in my path from my office to the bathroom. 

I know what some of you might think. "Go a different way," I hear you saying.

Yeah, but theres just one thing. There is no other way. There is only one path from my office to the restroom, and save for a little clever maneuvering through other cubicles and whatnot, that food desk is always there.

And this week she brought cheese.


That is usually me. 

This week, however, I didn't do that. I did sample, a reasonable bite to get the flavor, but that's all!

So...let's see what sort of challenge this week provides.

Keep on walkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment